Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default A boob on the Beeb.

On 10/17/2020 11:20 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:41:18 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 06:49:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 9:27:20 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 10/17/2020 4:41 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 6:19:21 PM UTC-4, wrote:
" wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 1:07:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:08:52 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 7:31:59 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/15/20 11:11 PM, micky wrote:
snip
Yep. It remains to be seen. I won't be the first in line for a vaccine.
Then again, I don't mind wearing a mask, although when the weather
turns cold it'll make my glasses fog up.

Cindy Hamilton
A little practical advise: Wash your glasses with soapy (not
detergent) water and let them air dry. It results in an invisible film
that prevents the fogging.

I can't let them air dry. I need them to see. Sometimes I put them
on in the middle of the night when I get up to pee in the same bathroom
I've been using for 20 years.
You don't have to do it every single time you put them on, and you don't
need to wear your mask to go to the bathroom.

Thanks. I still cannot let them air dry. Don't they waterspot something fierce?

Cindy Hamilton

the soap sheets the water - no spots.

Sort of like RainX, for auto winshields.

I used that a couple times but found you have to keep reapplying every
few months. It's not worth it. But if it will solve Cindy's glasses
problem, I'll send her the rest of the bottle. BTW, who is Angelica.

Also, I tried rainX once, but gave up on it when I started getting hard
to remove black smears on the glass, like it was dissolving the rubber.