Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_30_] Muggles[_30_] is offline

Default mask brackets

On 10/18/2020 3:17 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles wrote on 10/17/2020 :
On 10/17/2020 8:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/17/2020 8:37 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 10/17/2020 2:23 PM, wrote:
Dunno, I didn't try it. Logic says if this makes the mask leakier than
it already is, you will breathe easier tho.
It still looks like you are doing something and that seems to be all
that is necessary.

Logic dictates that we humans need to breathe fresh air and
re-breathing
what we exhale into a mask is NOT good for our health.

Correct, that is why we use masks that can pass air instead of pladtic
bags.* We use about 5% of the oxygen available in each breath.** They
pass the air yet stop other particles so we are protected.* Medical
professionals used masks for decades for that reason, they work, they
keep us safe.

Those masks are treated with chemicals.* They aren't meant to be worn
constantly.* I'm going to breath fresh air with every breath, the way my
lungs are meant to breath.* It doesn't matter to me what anyone else
does because I'm going to do what is right for MY LUNGS and MY health
for me.* I've never worn a mask and won't, either.

Egotistical cretin.

Wrong ... it's simply common sense.

--
Maggie