Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Percentage of Americans owning guns

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 10/17/2020 1:46 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...
he chance of anyone being murdered who is not living in the ghetto is
pretty insignificant and if you are murdered in Leave it to Beaver
land, it is probably someone you live with doing it.

LOL! Your lunacy is incredible.

So, It is OK for someone you live with to murder you? That just doesn't
count.

And why do you need guns if you don't live in a ghetto. There is almost
no chance of anyone murdering you, by your own words.

I feel the need to have a gun is like the ones on those 737 MAX (may
have the number wrong) that wish that they had a parachute with them
when the plane went down.

Or a spare tire for the car. I have had about 3 flat tires in 50 years
of driving. A very low number, but need the spare when it was needed.

Having a parachute would have done nothing for them. They would be just as
dead.

Correct.

Having a gun in your house drastically increases the chance someone in the
house will die from a gun shot.

Not if its kept correctly.

There are more gun suicides than gun homicides in America.
https://www.vox.com/2015/10/1/180005...ide-comparison

Irrelevant to whether it is useful if you get invaded.