Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default very true

On Saturday, 17 October 2020 22:27:51 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
.. ;-)

I've often thought of getting a 24 hour analogue wall clock (we have a
'backwards' clock in the bathroom that's relatively easy to deal with)
but I think it would just look too busy and I'm not sure would fulfil
the 'point' of just glancing and reading the time ... or if not the
time, whereabouts in the day you were. ;-)

There are some quite impressive 24-hr watches but few nice clocks. In my opinion, of course.

One of the reasons I much prefer 24-hour time is when setting something up - boiler, oven, or many of the other devices we have with some form of time setting. Suspect many of us have had the heating coming on 12 hours adrift to what we want. (In time, we'll probably find a lot of these things will pick up time from the internet, one way or another. Via Bluetooth, wifi, NFC, UWB, ...)