Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mask brackets

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:02:50 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 10/17/2020 8:49 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 03:04:43 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 16 Oct 2020 17:53:00 -0400, micky
wrote:

Mask brackets

https://www.health.com/condition/inf...acket-for-mask

"these will make breathing so much easier"

Well, for some. I've never worn the mask for more than 2 hours, but it
doesn't bother me at all. Of course mine is stiffer than cloth, but
it's also less soft. OTOH, even my someone stiff mask is softer than
these brackets.

Some or all brackets are made from a softer plastic than I thought, but
I can't remember the word right now. Glucose, cellulose, something
like that. Silicone maybe.

Anyhow, it's a thought.

https://www.amazon.com/Cool-Protecti.../dp/B088CT535G

I have one in my hand as we speak. They are very soft and flexible.

And do they make it easier to breath safely?

Dunno, I didn't try it. Logic says if this makes the mask leakier than
it already is, you will breathe easier tho.
It still looks like you are doing something and that seems to be all
that is necessary.