Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Breakthrough - superconductor

On 17/10/2020 15:22, GB wrote:

That's the difference between being an armchair wannabe scientist, and
a retired engineer.

I used to think that my physics Masters qualified me as a scientist. I'm
so, so grateful to you for putting me right.

Well it just goes to show, that scientists cant do engineering, because
they are all theory, no practice, and someone else's money...

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)