Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mask brackets

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 19:53:57 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 10/16/20 4:53 PM, micky wrote:
Mask brackets

https://www.health.com/condition/inf...acket-for-mask

"these will make breathing so much easier"

Well, for some. I've never worn the mask for more than 2 hours, but it
doesn't bother me at all. Of course mine is stiffer than cloth, but
it's also less soft. OTOH, even my someone stiff mask is softer than
these brackets.

Anyhow, it's a thought.

https://www.amazon.com/Cool-Protecti.../dp/B088CT535G

There was a trial in Nebraska this last week or so. The
witnesses had just a drop down shield. No face masks like we've all
gotten used to. I don't remember if tv showed the other people in the
courtroom.
Someone is selling one that sits on the collarbone.

Mine goes on like a pair of glasses and nobody says **** when I wear
it. It is a face covering and the projectile droplets that keep trader
up at night are stopped 100%. My shoes may be taking a beating tho.

I decided it was OK when Costco people were doing it
..