Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Percentage of Americans owning guns

On 10/16/2020 12:52 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:22:08 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...
nd other lies the media tells.

Here is the CBS article about it and this is what they say about
Florida
*******
Florida comes in at number 30, with 10.2 guns for every 1,000
residents. That's a staggering 199,828 registered firearms dispersed
among 19,552,860 people.
*******

OK so we have ~200,000 guns here. (hardy a staggering number) Why are
there 1.5 MILLION concealed firearm permits? That implies at least 1.5
million handguns in 1.5 million separate people's hands. Does anyone
else see a problem with this "study"? That wouldn't even include long
guns and Bob thinks we all have 30.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/most-heavily-armed-states-in-america/23/?ftag=ACQ449302a&vndid=5baa838be4b0867006a32067

What is a registered firearm ? Outside of machine guns and some few
other full automatic and special guns I don't know what would be
registered. Cbsnews says they are not counting pistols.

This just sounds like another bS artical.

Exactly but guys like Bob will cite it as gospel.

You and frank sure like to pretend to know what I would say.

LOL!