Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default y OT. Media Bigwigs Dispute

On 10/15/2020 11:33 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/14/20 9:03 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/14/2020 04:29 PM, Frank wrote:
On 10/14/2020 5:16 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* Facebook and Twitter don't like the New York Post.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook-twitter-block-the-post-from-posting/

Just posted to facebook to see what happens.

Get on Gab!

Â*Â*Â* It's on my someday list.Â* I don't use Facebook or Twitter
Â* Now Twitter has suspended the Trump campaignÂ* account.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-account-locked-twitter-ny-post-biden-2020-10?op=1

Â*Â*Â*Â* That kind of thing could well backfire.Â* Private companies
censoring speech might
be legal but average folks could well resent it.

I see it on Facebook under my name but do not know if many others see
it. Only one commented on it.

Twitter has me banned because I did not set up account right. With them
you are dealing with a bunch of bots and to get it corrected I would
have had to paid someone. Screw that.

Both are private businesses and can do what they want but both have
become such public platforms that they could pay for what they are doing
with changes in the law.