Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default A boob on the Beeb.

On 10/16/2020 12:19 PM, %% wrote:

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 10/16/2020 10:08 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 16, 2020 at 7:31:59 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/15/20 11:11 PM, micky wrote:
The BBC guy said that Biden was "laid back to the pont of
somnambulent",

What a boob. A boob on the Beeb. David Willister (sp?) in Los
Angeles.

I watched the whole thing and Biden was never anything other than
normal.

I saw a clip this morning of Biden saying he might mandate a
vaccine nationally. Do you remember that? That, by itself, is enough
reason to vote against him.
Yes, Trump is a jerk.

How are your polio treatments working out?
Have you recovered from smallpox?Â* Tuberculosis?

Cindy Hamilton

It will be more like your annual flu shot.Â* Will suppress the spread
of the virus but not eliminate it.

Biden like most liberals think they can mandate science.Â* Just does
not work that way.

Mandating treatment does in fact work. Thats how many
jurisdictions fixed the tuberculosis problem.

Yes, if there is a solution.

I like to point out that only about 6% of our congress has degrees in
science or engineering.