Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 20:34:27 +0100, Michael Chare wrote:

The government claims there is plenty of vaccine, but the local medical
practice has so far not agreed to vaccinate me as they usually do, and
none of the local pharmacies have any vaccine.

Just had mine, along with shingles.

I checked, and the surgery gets their vaccine from Roche, who have supply
problems after moving to a brand new distribution centre.
Allegedly they have plenty of stock but the software can't find it to ship
it out.
Or something.

Anyway, ongoing supply problems for the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Dave R