Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andy Bennet was thinking very hard :
Wifey rocked up at our local ASDA store pharmacy yesterday for a jab -
no booking, no queue, no fuss, in and out in 5 mins. £8

That is not universal, my local chemist only had the one spare (not
allocated) jab when I dropped in speculatively - they are a commercial
concern, so maybe down to supply variabilities.

Surely it's common for any pharmacy not to always have in stock every
medicine they may be asked for? Why would a flue jab be any different?
Even more so when I'd guess they have a limited life.

--
*Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.