Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mirror light.

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 15/10/2020 17:27, charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Been doing up the cloakroom.

At the moment there is an old shaver socket/light above the mirror. Which
contains an 18" florrie. Design wise, it looks its 40 years or so. And
also looks a bit lost, since the mirror is nearly the size of the room -
to make it look bigger.

Don't need a shaver socket these days,

was told, by management, years ago that our daughter's bedroom didn't need
a shaver socket. Now, when she visits, there's nowhere to plug her tooth
brush into.

I thought electric toothbrushes were either chargeable, connected to a
13A socket with a wall wart, or had removable batteries charged
elsewhere (if at all).

Think like many things you'd once have plugged into the shaver socket,
they are now cordless.

But since I do have a shaver socket in the bathroom, I'm not going to pay
extra for one in the cloakroom.

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.