Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default One Hobby Supports Another, Plus

Latest Projects:
Cutting up and cleaning up limbs and debris from Hurricane Delta. Had a window sash damaged, now repaired, otherwise I had no damaged compared to others in the neighborhood.

Finished making the main door and screen door for my nephew's pool house, 2 coats of finish on it, one more coat to go. All those moldings, 60 of them, may have been the worse part of the job. Still need to make the door framing, but that shouldn't take too long.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...in/photostream
The new doorway will replace this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...in/photostream

Had a nice upholstery job, paid about $2K, so I bought a wood threader from Fine Tools: 50mm, item 301865 @ $861.21 + $159 Euro. Never thought about it when making the order, but discovered later an additional $60 US for import fee. It's to arrive today.
https://www.fine-tools.com/gewind.html

Sonny