Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

In article l.net,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 21:53:28 +0100, T i m wrote:

So, the last time I tried to phone our surgery I started at 13 in the
queue and got though about an hour later ... only to be told I'd have
to phone again the next morning as all the 'call-you-back' virtual
appointments had been taken?

You don't need to "see" a Dr to get a flu jab. Ours are done by the
parctice nurse.

So, is the flu jab still relevant ... are they still doing it ...
assuming it hasn't all run out etc?

Still relevant, still doing it, there are localised "shortages" every
year.

Plus demand is higher as the starting age has been reduced.
--
bert