Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Extractor fan - legal terms for returns?

On 16 Oct 2020 at 12:35:51 BST, "Andy Burns" wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:

PeterC wrote:

https://www.extractorfanworld.co.uk/

If you're a consumer and the firm has not taken considerable pains (beyond
just saying "We only deal with business buyers" and not enforcing it) to
establish that you are a business or credibly claim to be one, then they are
subject to consumer law.

"We have over 21 years experience in supplying extractor fans to both
trade and end user customers."

In which case they are obliged to at least give the option of the prices being
presented VAT inclusive.

--
Roger Hayter