Michael Baugh

Default Toilet not flushing stool properly (additional info)

Then I'll ask her.
Ma'am, are you using any kind of 'disinfectant' in either tank or bowl?

Bill Cory wrote in message
Chip,

Aren't grandparents great, especially now that I have become one.

The problem started about 2 weeks ago and it is definitely a water
supply problem.
I recently lost both legs so it is tough for me to play with it to find
the problem. The tank is filling properly and I do hold the handle
down. I am on vicoden for pain which causes a hard stool. Looking for
solutions the wife can handle before I call a plumber. All answers and
help have been appreciated.

P.S.
The house is 20 years old so it is a 6 gallon tank.

http://community.webtv.net/bcory/Mynewhobby