Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default The Ten Percent Flat Tax

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 10/14/2020 9:14 PM, Turd Ferguson wrote:

The Ten Percent Flat Tax

The present tax system is unfair.

The most serious fault with our present income tax system is that it has
so grossly unfair. Only half of our nations income sources are being
taxed so that the other half pays no taxes whatever. Our gross domestic
product (GDP) was over 7.2 trillion dollars in 1996 .(1). Our present
income tax system collects only 735 billion dollars or about 10% of our
nations income (1).

Steve? Steve Forbes, is that you? Still trying?

Don't pay attention to the Turd. He knows not of what he writes.

Everybody in the USA pays taxes. Every day.

Not everyone does, most obviously with those who grow
their own food and don’t own the land they grow it on,
have someone who lets them use their land for that and
lives like the amish, not using any technology.

Sales taxes, property taxes (as part of rent if renting),

Not everyone either owns or rents.

excise taxes,

Not everyone consumes what has excuse taxes.

communication taxes,

Not everyone pays to communicate.

cable taxes, fuel taxes, and so forth.

Ditto.