Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Ten Percent Flat Tax

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:46:25 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 10/14/2020 9:14 PM, Turd Ferguson wrote:

The Ten Percent Flat Tax

The present tax system is unfair.

The most serious fault with our present income tax system is that it has
so grossly unfair. Only half of our nations income sources are being
taxed so that the other half pays no taxes whatever. Our gross domestic
product (GDP) was over 7.2 trillion dollars in 1996 .(1). Our present
income tax system collects only 735 billion dollars or about 10% of our
nations income (1).

Steve? Steve Forbes, is that you? Still trying?

Don't pay attention to the Turd. He knows not of what he writes.

Everybody in the USA pays taxes. Every day. Sales taxes, property
taxes (as part of rent if renting), excise taxes, communication taxes,
cable taxes, fuel taxes, and so forth.

True, we spend way too much time obsessing on the income tax while the
hidden taxes keep chewing away at our money.
One of the most egregious is that corporate tax you liberals love.
That shows up in the prices everyone pays, including the very poor. It
is just a VAT.