Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Laughing like a drain

On 15/10/2020 04:24, williamwright wrote:

Back in the yard I sprayed water on the mystery object.
Surprisingly I recognised it. It was a My Little Pony. One of my
daughters was, as a small child, very keen on My Little Pony. She is now
43.

I share a sewerage outlet with two other neighbours. The last blockage
appeared to have been caused by large piece of porcelain stuck in the
pipe and only pushed to a manhole chamber with the use of drain rods.
The piece was from a broken up toilet bowl but definitely not broken up
within the last 20+ years.