Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pancho Pancho is offline

Default Dee Dah Dee Dah, not enough WIND !!

On 15/10/2020 11:47, Roger Hayter wrote:
On 15 Oct 2020 at 08:57:23 BST, "Andy Burns" wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

if there are any characters which are causing issues, I have no
controll over them.

Don't use a sig file?

With some mail software it is possible to get the sig placed at the very end
of the message after all the quotes even though you add text at the beginning.
I don't know if this is possible with Outlook Express, it is probably about 15
years since I have used it.

A possible alternative for Brian is to write his top posted message as usual
and then scroll to the very end of the message and type some boilerplate, such
as "sig follows" and this might induce OE to put the sig at the end. But then
I suppose if he could easily scroll to the very end he wouldn't need to top
post!

Or alternatively you could chill. His sig doesn't bother me and even if
it did, I would cut him a little bit of slack.