Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Dee Dah Dee Dah, not enough WIND !!

On 15 Oct 2020 at 07:15:53 BST, ""Brian Gaff \" Sofa\)"
wrote:

I don't know what you mean. I don't hear anything wrong. Could it be a news
config issue on others machines.
I can see the message below my sig line, if that is what you mean. On home
owners ones there is not a quoted message at all.
I'll have to have a poke about in the sig file and try something, but
everyone, don't shoot me for trying!

Brian

I gather that you top post because it is easier for you to do. Can you set up
your newsreader so that your sig is placed *after* the quoted text at the end
of the whole message even though you top post? At the moment, because your
sig is placed after the text you have written and before the quoted text the
quoted text becomes part of the sig and is discarded on reply by most other
software.

--
Roger Hayter