Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Stirring up controversy

alan_m laid this down on his screen :
The instant I drink is much better than I've had in some commercial
establishments where they grind the beans and use a machine costing thousands
to make the resulting liquid. However after many decades of using skimmed
milk in tea and coffee anything made with full fat milk gives the drink an
underlying fatty milky taste that I don't particularly like.

I'll go with that - I don't like coffee from the commercial places at
all. Better than those, is the instant coffee granules we use here, for
between times when I don't make the 'proper' coffee. Again, that is
from Lidl.