Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dee Dah Dee Dah, not enough WIND !!

On 15/10/2020 07:15, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I don't know what you mean. I don't hear anything wrong. Could it be a news
config issue on others machines.
I can see the message below my sig line, if that is what you mean. On home
owners ones there is not a quoted message at all.
I'll have to have a poke about in the sig file and try something, but
everyone, don't shoot me for trying!

Brian

Your sig file contains "-- " which means that everything below it will
vanish whenever anyone replies to you. The solutions are simple.

*DON'T TOP POST*

Or remove the offending .sig tag which truncates the message.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown