Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Courageous Priest Speaks The TRUTH About Joe Biden and KamalaHarris

On 10/14/2020 01:55 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/14/2020 3:31 PM, Hawk wrote:

The level of morality varies for each. I know Trump is a brash
arrogant blowhard but was a much better candidate than Hillary, a much
better candidate than Biden and mostly, he's not a career politician.
Most fools want a silver spoon fed career politician who's corruption
is more concealed, but must be a good person because he dresses nice,
acts nice and tells you want you want to hear. They will never get it.

I can agree with your methodology but unfortunately, IMO Trump is not a
good choice. He has a revolving door of staff and puts idiots like
DeJoy and Pendly in charge of stuff. His son in law is shady too. I
don't trust the shyster

Yeah, he should have made that oily little son of a bitch the chief of
the embassy in the Federated States of Micronesia.