Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT 1TB USB Sticks

There are 1tb sticks, but I've heard reliability is an issue. Also if you
are thinking about filling it with music, be careful a lot of devices don't
like them as they are too big and formatted intents format too. I don't
know if they can be partitioned to allow them to look like more than one
drive. In Windows this works but lots of media players and recorders use
weird formats not supported by these sticks.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"tim..." wrote in message
why can I find 1TB USB sticks online at prices around 20 quid

and in B&M sties can't find them, at any price (TBH 20 *is* too cheap)

what am I missing here?

(I have noted the scam where some advertisers hide in the small print that
their 1TB storage claim is a scam, but some claim it is genuine)