Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Doorbell push indication?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
It's not a biggie but I know myself how any lack of feedback that the
bell has sounded can be frustrating and it must be even more so if you
have to press 100+ a day to earn a living. ;-(

If a delivery man can't hear a bell, do you think he'd be impressed with a
LED? My bell is mains via a transformer and the light in the push goes out
when the bell rings. Which you can hear from outside the house too.
Doesn't stop them banging on the door.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.