Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Dewalt 625 - Squealing Router

"Leon" wrote in message

I'm waiting for one of my old posts to appear. It'll be interesting to
see
what someone is interested in that I probably forgot about 15 years ago.

Puckdropper

Or the one where I was attacked for defending the SawStop when it was not
yet a reality. LOL

Every once in a while something I posted 30+ years ago on a BBS or uploaded
to an FTP site that migrated to the WWW resurfaces. Someone finds it and
passes it along or reposts it in another forum... Nothing seems to ever
really disappear once it's out in cyber space... I used to remind my kids to
be mindful of that and don't post stupid stuff! LOL