Posted to uk.d-i-y
Reentrant[_11_] Reentrant[_11_] is offline

Default Bending jigsaw blades

On 10/10/2020 11:36, alan_m wrote:
On 10/10/2020 09:39, RJH wrote:
On 10 Oct 2020 at 09:04:41 BST, "Adrian Caspersz"
wrote:

On 07/10/2020 18:41, David wrote:

Â* Chainsaw?
Â* Our builder got fed up with constantly cutting CelotexÂ* one day
and just
Â* blasted through the sheets with a chain saw.
Â* Quick and effective but it did look as thopugh it had been snowing.

This look quick, and less mess.

Â*Â* tape - Perfect Insulation with PIR Board
Â*Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omk68Z-tE7U

Looks expensive and convoluted - I just use expanding foam if the fit
isn't
perfect (which it rarely is in an old property), finishing with aluminium
tape. And cut with kitchen knife, as above.

Mind, I can see how all of that kit might be justified if doing it for a
living.

Its another of those demonstration videos on youtube where it is made to
look easy because everything is square and uniform.

If you watch earlier Robin Clevett videos on this build you'll see why
everything is square and uniform.

--
Reentrant