Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fibre.

In article ,
RJH wrote:
I was quite surprised how my FTC connection (3MB/s wifi, 7MB/s ethernet
download) copes - Netflix super-HD 4k streams without interruption, even
over wifi. Very occasionally, when rewinding say, the resolution drops
for a few seconds.

My FTC gives 70 Mbps down, 20 up on a cabled PC. Rather slower on Wi-Fi.

But the router is first generation BT FTC (two units) so wondered if a new
one would be faster. I often get 'your bandwidth is low' on Zoom meetings.
Don't have a problem with catch up TV or streamed stuff though, usually.

--
*Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.