Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default USPS slowdown

On 10/11/2020 4:31 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 10/11/2020 01:54 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/11/2020 1:47 PM, Frank wrote:

That's right but the dems want activist judges to bend the rules.
Biden is after your husband's guns and a supreme court judge appointed
by Biden would do this.

Please provide evidence that Biden has any designs on my husband's
legally
purchased and registered guns.

Cindy Hamilton

I do not know what your husband has but make sure he also reads this:

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Some of that is just common sense stuff, such as storing weapons
properly.Â* Buy backs have been around for decades.Â* Much will never
happen.
I see nothing that he is taking away legal guns.

"Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our
communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of
war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess
assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons
to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act."

Presumably that would include paying the $200 NFA tax on every 'assault
weapon' although Joe wouldn't know an assault weapon if it was shoved up
his ass sideways.

Maybe much will never happen but given the potential of what will happen
I'd vote for a rabid skunk before a Democrat. That's before even getting
into their fascination with identity politics and wars.

His platform is a starting point and it is obvious the direction he is
heading.

I glanced at his immigration platform and similarly it does not say it
but it points to open borders.