Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default USPS slowdown

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 8:51:57 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/11/2020 7:46 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 12:19:27 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
The county mailed out the ballots on Friday. I got mine today. The
mailman looked a little stressed but that has more to do with the 5
pounds of glossy political ads he has to stuff in every mailbox.

Now for the hard part -- there are a few legislative initiatives on the
ballot that are convoluted enough that I have to figure out if yes means
yes...

Ah, I love those.

I simplify my life by voting against anything that has "amend the Constitution"
in it. Those are invariably for things that should _not_ be in the state Constitution.

Cindy Hamilton

You do realize that on the federal level you support those that do not
want supreme court judges that follow the constitution as written.

Not the same issue at all. The Constitution (both state and federal) is
the document that defines the relationship between government and
citizens. Irrelevant crap like gay marriage (for or against) or Prohibition
just doesn't belong in it.

Cindy Hamilton