Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default USPS slowdown

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 12:19:27 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
The county mailed out the ballots on Friday. I got mine today. The
mailman looked a little stressed but that has more to do with the 5
pounds of glossy political ads he has to stuff in every mailbox.

Now for the hard part -- there are a few legislative initiatives on the
ballot that are convoluted enough that I have to figure out if yes means
yes...

Ah, I love those.

I simplify my life by voting against anything that has "amend the Constitution"
in it. Those are invariably for things that should _not_ be in the state Constitution.

Cindy Hamilton