Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Moxon David Moxon is offline

Default Single push button wc cistern lid removal...

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 2:20:50 PM UTC+2, Fredxx wrote:
On 04/05/2018 13:14, La Maq wrote:
replying to Alan Dawes, La Maq wrote:
http://publications.roca.com/v2/3073...re-leaflet.pdf

Alan, I assume YOU saw the OP was asking about a SINGLE BUTTON cistern, and
the pdf you snarkily referenced is to a dual button cistern.

This is a post 2 years old and therefore content has dropped off most
servers and news readers. Some context would assist in understanding
your post, otherwise we just view your post as a 'snarky' post.

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a
(broken) website:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
enough text of the original to give a context.

So I was sorry that no one had found an answer to this question about a SINGLE flush system so I spent half an hour looking this up and got nowhere. Tragic that Roca cannot even provide a basic support service. Anyway, for anyone else with the same problem in the future, the solution is similar to dual flush.

1. Gently easy off the central button (the one you push to flush the toilet). It should come off quite easily. Just get your fingers on one side and gently pull.

2. Unscrew the rim so that it comes completely off.

3. That's it. Just take off the ceramic lid and you can get inside.

It is all easy but when you don't know and there are no instructions, you are understandably afraid of breaking things.