Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Bending jigsaw blades

On 10/10/2020 09:39, RJH wrote:
On 10 Oct 2020 at 09:04:41 BST, "Adrian Caspersz" wrote:

On 07/10/2020 18:41, David wrote:

Chainsaw?

Our builder got fed up with constantly cutting Celotex one day and just
blasted through the sheets with a chain saw.

Quick and effective but it did look as thopugh it had been snowing.

This look quick, and less mess.

tape - Perfect Insulation with PIR Board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omk68Z-tE7U

Looks expensive and convoluted - I just use expanding foam if the fit isn't
perfect (which it rarely is in an old property), finishing with aluminium
tape. And cut with kitchen knife, as above.

Mind, I can see how all of that kit might be justified if doing it for a
living.

Its another of those demonstration videos on youtube where it is made to
look easy because everything is square and uniform.