Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default coffee machines choice?

On 8 Oct 2020 at 08:41:16 BST, "John Towill"
wrote:

I am considering getting one. there are so many available has anyone any
tips on the best, as a reasonable price of course?

I'd avoid a bean to cup, having been given a Beko machine recently. Takes a
lot of cleaning/faffing (the insides become putrid after a short while), and
while the coffee's fine, it's nothing special and not especially hot. And the
machine is noisy and takes up a chunk of worktop.

Best for me is a cafetiere with freshly ground beans, or ready ground as a
decent second best.

--
Cheers, Rob