Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 4 gang wall switches

In article ,
TimW wrote:
gang??? seems a strange word, but anyhow:-

In the kitchen I have 4 light circuits: ceiling, spots, wall lights and
cabinet lights worked at the door by a wide quadrupal wall switch on a
normal double box about 145mm wide. I want to make a little extra space
for some shelves and I have been looking for a quadrupal switch plate
which is tall rather than wide, something just single box width. Can't
find one. Do they exist? Do I have to put two double switches one above
the other? Untidy.

MK certainly made one as part of their grid switch range. Years ago. You
might still find NOS on Ebay.

If white plastic is OK. you could make one using two 2 gang grid switches
and a blank plate

--
*Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.