Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default New Copper Guttering on my house's most excellently renewed ROOF!

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 8:44:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 5:11:41 AM UTC-5, wrote:
You should mention that you spent more on the roof and gutter than the
entire house is worth.

Cindy Hamilton

"Worth" to whom? This IS my Retirement Home! Worth to you maybe, but not to ME!

John Kuthe...

Any house is worth what someone else would pay for it.

My house is my retirement home, too. Yet I'm not foolish enough to spend
100% of its value on a roof. And you're dreaming if you think the 80-year-old

tiles that you had removed and reinstalled are going to last another 80 years.

Cindy Hamilton