Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jen Jen is offline

Default Pans

when I upgraded from gas to induction, I was under the impression that all cookware sets that arent labelled as €˜induction-ready are naturally incompatible with induction cooktops. However, some stainless steel and cast iron pans turned out to be just fine for my induction cooktop that I found in this post - https://bestkitchenbuy.com/does-cast...ction-cooktop/
Its just that cast iron pans might scratch the smooth top if not used carefully. Further , there are clever ways like using converter disks to use completely non-induction cookware on induction cooktops.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/pans-3051670-.htm