Bill Cory

Default Toilet not flushing stool properly (additional info)

Chip,

Aren't grandparents great, especially now that I have become one.

The problem started about 2 weeks ago and it is definitely a water
supply problem.
I recently lost both legs so it is tough for me to play with it to find
the problem. The tank is filling properly and I do hold the handle
down. I am on vicoden for pain which causes a hard stool. Looking for
solutions the wife can handle before I call a plumber. All answers and
help have been appreciated.

P.S.
The house is 20 years old so it is a 6 gallon tank.

http://community.webtv.net/bcory/Mynewhobby