Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default coffee machines choice?

In message , TimW
writes
On 08/10/2020 08:41, John Towill wrote:
I am considering getting one. there are so many available has anyone
any tips on the best, as a reasonable price of course?

The best coffee is made with freshly ground beans. There is no getting
away from that. Pod coffee is a gimmick really, although undoubtedly
better than a cup of instant and better than stale, long opened ready
ground coffee.

I get through about 4 pods per day. Nespresso supply a plastic bag and
collect for disposal/recycling on their next delivery.
There have been rumours about changing the aluminium cap to improve
re-cyclability so they are concerned about their image.

Time is more important to me than the best possible drink!

--
Tim Lamb