Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default wifi question

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 14:12:10 +0100, Graeme
wrote:

In message , T i m
writes

Graeme, what make / model did you use OOI please?

T i m, the router is Fritzbox 7530

Ah, that explains it, it's a Meshing router. ;-)

And ... high 5's Ftitxbox 7140 here that I've had for *ages*. ;-)

and the repeaters are Fritxbox 3000.

Makes sense. ;-)

Ours came from Zen, who provide quite a good explanation here :

https://www.zen.co.uk/broadband/everyroom

Cool, thanks.

My only thought re my old 7140 (FonWan (2 x Sipgate Voip lines))
router is if the throughput might be limited nowdays (along with it
being obsolete etc)?

Given how many routers others have been though since I've had mine,
even though they aren't cheap, I might be tempted to buy another.

Cheers, T i m