Chip Stein

Default Toilet not flushing stool properly

Dan Hartung wrote in message ...
Bill Cory wrote:
I have a main level toilet will not flush properly after a bowel
movement. Any ideas?

here's a great story for you... when i was a kid my grandparents
moved to a new house, every time i took a crap there the toilet
overflowed. they fed me metamucil by the pound hoping to correct the
problem. come to find out it started happening to them when i wasn't
there. A plumber was finally called only to find out the styrofoam
packing ring was still installed in the base!!! Hell of a way to go
through childhood!!!
Chip