Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default "Touching (one or both terminals of) button batteries causes themto discharge" - any truth?

Renata (switzerland) used to be the battery of choice for cameras
back in the days of film when silver oxide batteries were needed.

Andrew

On 04/10/2020 09:48, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes, I've had the old black pea in a pack. I did send it back and got a free
new pack. No mention of fake. This was the old Energiser brand, used to be
Ever Ready I'd imagine, which when you think of it was a lie in the name, as
in the old days, even when they rebranded to Berec was not true. Most
Japanese batteries of the same era outperformed them. Duracell outperform
Energisers as well, indeed Sainsbury's own brand out perform energisers!
Brian