Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boilers

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
Be interesting if the latest model has more convenient self diagnosis,
etc. By plugging in a PC? Doing it via the onboard controls isn't the
easiest of things. And setting up the weather compensation.

Yeah its surprising with modern ebus style controls that more makers
don't offer that option.

To me, it would make sense to be able to set things via decent software.
Rather than multi-function buttons and the tiny screen menu on the built
in programmer.

Of course the cry would then go up - what about those who don't have a
computer or smart phone? I'd say good luck to a technophobe programming
one anyway.

--
*Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.