Gunner

Default Political Campaign Funding

On 31 Jul 2004 18:29:24 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article m, SteveF says...

That's right! The government should have spent 6 to 12 months on a open
competitive bid process before letting one of the most experienced
international construction firms get to work.

Competitive bid. Let me see. What does that mean.

It means that the company that proves they're the best
for the job, with the least expensive rates, is awarded
the taxpayer dollars.

And it will take 6 to 12 months.

Alternative world view, you give the money to your
brother-in-law. Because he's *family*.

Jim

If my Brother in law was equipped for the job and it absolutely needed
to be done NOW, he damned sure would get it.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke