Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default where to find tim

On 01/10/2020 09:22, RJH wrote:
On 1 Oct 2020 at 08:59:25 BST, "
wrote:

On Thursday, 1 October 2020 08:35:40 UTC+1, RJH wrote:
While I do tend to keep some vegan sausages or similar (Richmond very good!)
in the freezer for a treat,

Bloody hell, I thought my diet was cheap and nasty, but I've never regarded
any thing from Richmond as a 'treat'.

They are made of some very questionable ingredients, but do taste and look
good - even the 'meat' version IIRC. Salt and fat is my theory.

Mechanically-recovered 'meat'. Pink sludge that makers of uber-cheap
sausages and 'meat' pies happily buy.

And I'm a moderately enthusiastic consumer of Ye Olde Oake Hotte Dogges.

Probably a bit of burnt flavour added to the fat and salt.