Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing M/c Drum replacement

On Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:59:04 +0100, rick wrote:

This happened to us. It was 13 months old.

I was also quoted about £140. I found I could get a Hotpoint fixed
price repair for just under £100.

I got that, to save a lot of hassle. The guy was very quick - said he'd
done so many that he was an expert!

The local guys won't offer bearing only change ... probably as you have
to split the drum.

The under £100 was a complete drunm replacement. Basically anything on
the machine for the same price!