Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Colds (was Connecting an immersion heater)

On 29/09/2020 22:01, michael adams wrote:
Good to hear it. Its probably only when you get a high temperature and lose the
sense of smell or taste* that it's time to take a test. Unless you're feeling
really rough. In which case you probably wouldn't want to get out of bed in
the first place.

I take every precaution but I've had a mild cold for weeks, which I'm keeping
to myself.

I caught a mild cough on a 'plane on the way back from California in
February. I still have it.

Andy
--
It so happens I had a chest x-ray for something else, and nothing
showed. So it is just a cough.