Dan Caster

Default Water Well Drilling Accidents or near misses

I have had similar experiences, but in my case they did not care where
I graduated. Just being an engineer and likely to use logic was
enough.

Dan

Jeff Wisnia wrote in message news:9rGdneNlusN_-pfcRVn

For the record, I've reported for jury duty five or six times over the
course of the last 45 years, and each time the lawyers learned I was an
MIT grad and an engineer I got preempted right out of there.

Jeff (Who's noticed that life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer
you get to the end the faster it goes....)